Job Description: Cladding Supervisor
Location: Roles primarily in London but potentially across the UK for the successful applicant
- Roofing & cladding experience with W@H training.
- IPAF & PASMA training an advantage
- RITB Vacuum lift qualified would be advantageous
- Experience with cladding products Trimo / Kingspan and rainscreen materials is essential
- Logistical approach and positive attitude to work with an ability to lead and assist fixers
- CSCS Skilled worker and SSSTS qualifications
- IPAF accredited preferred
- W@H – and safe use of restraint equipment essential.
- We are seeking a suitable candidate to assist with and supervise the erection of simple framing steelwork and the cladding / weathering of plantwell enclosures.
- Must have a basic understanding of the principles of air sealing and weathering on awkward penetrations.
If you would like to be considered for a job with NACWL, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us for more information. NO AGENCIES PLEASE
NACWL is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.