NACWL is the first name in design, installation, manufacture and maintenance of specialist glazing systems, cladding and building envelopes.
We are a UK based business and we began life in 2002 in Portsmouth, Hampshire by two best friends who started the company as specialist installation contractors for curtain walling and glazing systems, we are now the largest such organisation in the UK. Today, we’re renowned for our proven experience within the specialist façade sector and for our ability to succeed in some of the most challenging projects ever commissioned.
We have an extensive in-house capability to design, supply and install projects ranging from £150,000 to £10,000,000, including:
- Curtain wall façades and roof lights
- Unitised curtain walling
- Windows, including aluminium, timber composite and UPVC
- Doors, including fully automatic and security rated
- Structural glass façades and roof lights using point fixed systems
- Cladding, including rain-screen, composite panels and built-up systems
- SFS backing wall structures
- Roofing as part of an envelope solution, including aluminium standing seam, composite panel, built-up and membrane flat roofing systems.
- Maintenance and Special Project work for curtain walling & cladding called ‘Façade Fix’
We provide clear and practical front-line support to clients at every stage of the project. Whether the challenge lies in bespoke unitised curtain wall design, failed cladding systems or long-term maintenance strategy, we work closely with our clients to find the best solution.
We cover projects across the South, the Midlands and London for a respected UK main contracting clientele that includes MACE, Laing O’Rourke, Galliford Try, Berkeley Group, Westfield, Bouygues, Mount Anvil, Geoffery Osborne Ltd, Brymor, Ballymore., BMP Construction